Monday, August 19, 2013

New designs, new shirts!

While I'm still working on getting back on track with my writing & photos from the summer adventures I've had some time to finalize another project of mine: zouk t-shirts! I wanted to create a print for promoting zouk - something that is original, looks fun & sexy and says "ZOUK" as big as possible so you can see it from a distance!!

Welcome to my shop to get your own!!
http://dancetheworld.spreadshirt.fi/

There are lots of different colours and models for both guys and girls (in the picture below are "some" of the options for girls)!


In case you want to make a group order for your team and want the graphics in some special color or with a custom text on the back of the shirt/hoodie that can be arranged, just comment on this post and I'll get back to you.

The shirts, printing, delivery & payment is done by Spreadshirt so if you have questions about them look up their Help section. Prices are pretty reasonable and I've liked the quality of the shirts before so can recommend them. Deliveries are available to all over Europe, US and Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment