Monday, June 6, 2011

Ready to play .. Samba!

Helsinki Samba Carnaval is just a couple days away! We had a big dress rehearsal today - no cameras allowed to make sure our costumes and choreographies will remain a surprise on the big day. I was thoroughly amazed by the shere awesomeness of the costumes and floats I saw today. Everybody has clearly worked hard and the level of creativeness and detail is incredible. I'm sure my samba school will win the carnival, can't imagine anyone could top us! I'll proudly sing at the top of my lungs and dance my feet off with my fellow dancers on Saturday!

So, the group to watch is Imperio do Papagaio, the theme to follow will be "Leikki - Wonderland of Child's Play", the place Senate Square, the time 3pm this Saturday! 1000 dancers... 40000 people expected to come see the spectacle... and then cameras are definitely welcome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment