Friday, August 31, 2012

Tracing my steps

This is the full list of places I visited on this 6,5 month trip with links to all the blog posts!


New ZealandAuckland *** Queenstown *** Christchurch *** Nelson and Abel Tasman National Park *** Wellington *** Auckland

AustraliaSyndey and Blue Mountains + a special post about Sydney latin dancing //May 2012// Ayers Rock *** Sydney *** Byron Bay *** Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast + special post about zouk & DouDouLe Latin Dance Camp *** Darwin *** Cairns *** Cape Trip & Port Douglas //June 2012// the Great Barrier Reef

JapanTokyo *** Osaka *** Kyoto *** Tokyo

UKLondon

Finland: Helsinki *** THE END






HOW DID I GET HERE?

What was the original plan before I set of? Here's the draft route from October 2011!

Planning a trip of your own? You can browse all my post related to trip planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment