Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Zouk designs: Z**k me!!

It's been a long & cold winter in Finland and I've been taking a break from blogging. The weeks have been busy training, working - and cozying up under a warm blanket at home. There have been some beautiful days with lots of snow and it's been great to go skiing and skating. But surely there's always time for zouk (a great way to stay warm as well!) and I managed to fit a 4-week trip to Brazil for the legendary Berg's Congress among others to escape from the cold & darkness. More about that in the next posts!



To spice up my zouk wardrobe I wanted to create something new that captures the spirit of zouk. The "zouk me" slogan has been floating around the zouk groups for a while and I made my take on it. Here are two versions, sort of girls' and guys' versions:




I got a little inspired and made some tops and t-shirts with the design. If you'd like to see them or order a shirt of your own you can check them out at this Dance the World t-shirt shop.



Some may think the winter (here in the Northern Hemisphere) should be over but no sight of that yet. Hope you are keeping yourself warm and enjoying the bit sunnier March days!

No comments:

Post a Comment